Inksave About Delivery
FAST FREE DELIVERY - SAME DAY DESPATCH
About our RAPID service...
If you order inkjet cartridges or laser toner cartridges by 4pm Monday to Friday, under our standard delivery terms your goods will be shipped the same day by Royal Mail FIRST CLASS. Weekend orders are shipped on Mondays (apart from bank holidays when they go on the Tuesday). We keep large stocks, and Royal Mail collect the goods daily, and take them to our local sorting office just a mile away. Royal Mail statistics say that over 95% of first class UK deliveries arrive next day.*
If you need absolute certainty of next (working) day delivery we can arrange "Royal Mail special delivery" or next working day courier for orders received by 3pm for a modest £6.50 inc Vat. Note that orders placed on a Friday for guaranteed next working day will be delivered on the following Monday (or Tuesday if the Monday is a public holiday).
In the unlikely event of a stock shortage your cartridges will be sent the next working day. If goods cannot, for some reason, be shipped within two working days we will contact you again, giving you details and the options open.
All orders are shipped free of charge in the UK by first class Royal Mail. Order today, print tomorrow!
*Once goods are in the hands of Royal Mail we have no control over the arrival date of course. By their own statistics over 94% of first class deliveries in the UK are on time. If you happen to be part of the other 6%, rest assured your goods are en-route. ENQUIRIES SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO YOUR LOCAL DELIVERY OFFICE. If there are any delays our end (see above) they will be on our website or we will email you. If you have ordered and not received goods promptly do read on...
1) MANY PACKETS ARE TOO BIG TO GO THROUGH A LETTERBOX. WHEN POSTAL WORKERS CANNOT MAKE A DELIVERY THEY SHOULD ALWAYS LEAVE A "SORRY WE MISSED YOU" CARD. OUR EXPERIENCE IS THAT THIS SOMETIMES GETS OVERLOOKED. IF GOODS ARE RETURNED TO THE SORTING OFFICE MARKED "CARD LEFT" BUT THE RECIPIENT DOESN'T KNOW, THEY JUST SIT THERE. IF YOUR ORDER HAS NOT ARRIVED WITHIN A FEW WORKING DAYS (AND WE HAVEN'T ADVISED OF A DELAY) PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL ROYAL MAIL DELIVERY OFFICE. WE ARE POWERLESS (UNDER ROYAL MAIL'S OWN TERMS OF BUSINESS) TO INVESTIGATE AND REPLACE/REFUND UNTIL WE REACH THE 16TH WORKING DAY AFTER DISPATCH.
2) OUR NORMAL DELIVERY SERVICE IS RESTRICTED TO THE UNITED KINGDOM. WE WILL SHIP TO OTHER DESTINATIONS BY ARRANGEMENT, AT AN AGREED COST FOR AIRMAIL POSTAGE. CONTACT US BY TELEPHONE DURING OFFICE HOURS FOR DETAILS OF NON-UK DELIVERY TERMS ON 0044 1793 325818.
3) ALL OUR UK DELIVERIES ARE OFFERED WITHOUT DELIVERY CHARGES. GOODS ARE OCCASIONALLY RETURNED TO US BECAUSE A CUSTOMER WAS OUT WHEN DELIVERY WAS ATTEMPTED, AND THEN FAILED TO CONTACT THEIR LOCAL SORTING OFFICE TO ARRANGE COLLECTION OR A SECOND ATTEMPT AT DELIVERY. IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES WE CONTACT THE CUSTOMER BY EMAIL, OFFERING TO DISPATCH THE GOODS A SECOND TIME AT THE EXPENSE OF THE CUSTOMER. PLEASE UNDERSTAND OUR FREE DELIVERY IS RESTRICTED TO ONE ATTEMPT ONLY. IF A CUSTOMER SIMPLY FORGETS (OR FAILS) TO CONTACT THEIR LOCAL ROYAL MAIL OFFICE WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ADDITIONAL COSTS.